Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kmart's Super Double Coupons-Again!!




Wow so I used to say that I didnt like Kmart. They may be changing that!!


For the second time in just over a month Kmart is offering double coupons up to and including 2.00 coupons!! October 1-5 and it IS at all Kmarts. If you get there and they arent participating, call Kmart customer service and they will call your store for you. My store was participating.


Some rules to remember:


No internet coupons

No more then 4 of the same product can be purchased using double coupons

No overage

If the coupon is for buy 2 get a discount, it will only double up to the value of the FIRST item. So if the item is 1.50 and you have a coupon for 1 off of 2. The coupon *should* double to 2.00, but it wont. Because of this I avoided buy 2 coupons.

No more then 75 coupons per day


Seems like a lot of 'no's but really its a lot of yeses :).


Here are the match-ups I found and took advantage of:


~Crest for Kids 1.99 use the 1.00 off coupon from P/G FREE


~Glade Candle Holder, the Holiday candle holder (only the holder) is 2.99. Use the 2.00 off any Glade Candle Holder, FREE after doubling


~Revlon nail polish 4.19 use 2.00 off any Revlon color cosmetic (there are a bunch of these), 19 CENTS after doubling!


~Advil PM 20 count, 4.59, use 2.00 off any Advil PM, 59 cents after double


~Jergen's hand lotion, on sale for 2.50 (8-10 oz only) use the 1.00 coupon right there next to the new Jergen's lotion display, 50 cents after doubling


~Renuzit Super Odor Neutalizer, 2.29, use 1.00 off coupon, .29 after doubling


~Loreal eye color, 3.39, use 2.00 off any Loreal makeup, FREE


~Pert Plus (25.4 oz bottle) 4.99, use 2.00 off coupon, .99 after doubling **if you use the 1.50 q on any of the smaller bottles, they are 2.99 so free after doubling**(I couldnt use them because I used mine at Walgreens because they paid ME to take theirs lol)


~Gillette Fusion shaving cream, on sale for 3.00, use 1.00 off Q, 1.00 after doubling (my most expensive item except Pull ups, but DH was in need of shaving cream)


~Shick Extreme Comfort Disposible 4 pack, on sale for 4.99, use 2.00 Q, .99 after doubling


~Covergirl Foundation, 3.99, buy two and use B1GO coupon and 1.00 off any CG, 1.99 for two!


~Glade candle refills, 2.99, buy 3, use the B2GO coupon and 2x1.00 off any candle refills, 1.98 for three!


~Pull-ups 10.99, use 2.00 off q, 6.99 after doubling
I also had a coupon for 1.00 off any Glade. It was priced at .89 and I DID get overage since it wasnt a doubled coupon. So 28 items for 20.00 and I just noticed that I got a catalina for 2.00 off my next purchase!! Hmm I wonder if I have any more coupons here...



No comments: