Sunday, September 28, 2008

CVS Clearance ROCKS!




If you read my Walgreens post you will see that I dont feel there were very good deals at CVS today. That said, my receipt says that I saved 59.00 just today!

I bought the Cover Girl foundation. It was on sale for 5.49 and I had a B1GO coupon from the 9/28 insert. 2 for 5.49 was great. It gets better. I was supposed to get 5.49 in ECB but it spit out 5.79. That means they paid ME 30 cents to take 2 foundations!!

I was happy and ready to leave with my ECB and hold them for next week since there wasnt anything more I wanted from the add. But wait, there is something over in the clearance bin. A back pack. DD has been begging for a back pack. 90% off? 1.29? What else could I find? So once again I cleared out a lot of stuff from the clearance bin.

2 backpacks (one for me one for DD)
1 Student planner (that goes,through 2010) Will use for HS lesson planning
1 package of plastic containers
3 mini staplers
5 mini highlighters (DD wanted these)
7 tablets of paper (they did have Hanna Montana on them, but for 29 cents each I can deal)
2 Hanna Montana Pens
1 Mini ruler

Gave the cashier my 5.79 in ECB, Total OOP= 10 cents

I am very glad I went to CVS today and so is DD!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Good job!!!! Good Walgreens deals too! I hit CVS as well this weekend and got the foundations, and some other stuff. :)

Mary
www.oneblessedfamily.com/blog