Monday, September 8, 2008

For the price of a jug of milk-my CVS deals this week

Granted, the jug of milk would be on the pricy side, but I spent just 4.92 at CVS this week. This was my second trip to CVS but the first one that I am proud of. If I could spend this little each week, I will certainly be able to balance our budget.

I purchased the following:



We also got a second package of Skittles (already eaten) and a jug of milk (in the fridge).

Here's how I did it.

Transaction #1~ This wasnt really a transaction. It was a wash. This was on sale last month for 5.79 and then was free after ECB (extra care bucks). However, our store was out of them last month so I got a rain check. When the clerk rang the raincheck it came up free, didnt have to buy a thing.







Transaction #2

~Loreal Skin Genesis Cleanser, 5.99,

~Herbal Essenses 2 in one shampoo/conditioner, on sale for 2.49, used a coupon for 1.00 off=.49

~Used 4.00 worth of ECB from last week's trip

Total OOP= 2.79, Earned 6.99 in ECB


Transaction #3

~Irish Spring 10 pack, 4.99

~Revlon Nail color, 3.99

Used 6.99 in ECB

Total= 2.13 OOP, 5 ECB earned


Transaction #4

~Dora folding chair (a gift for DD) .99

~2 gallon jug of milk (not pictured) 2.99

~2 packs of Skittles (one eaten) 1.00

Used 5.00 of ECB

Total OOP= Free!

Not too bad for only my 2nd trip to CVS :).
Happy saving ~ Lisa

No comments: