Thursday, September 4, 2008

My First Day on the Blog

Though I have had one short-lived attempt at blogging in the past, this one I hope to keep alive for quite some time.

I have always loved a sale. I hardly, if ever, pay full price for anything. But, one thing I have not done is clip coupons. Thanks to my good friend Liz, I learned about an awesome blogger named Crystal Paine. She has a blog at moneysavingmom.com. There, she posts to let others know about great coupon clipping deals and great freebies.

From time to time she gives an opportunity to link to your own blog that lists the great deals you got with that weeks sales and coupons. I wanted to play too, but I didnt have a blog to link to. So, here it is :).

I hope you have fun reading about deals that I am blessed to find. And I hope you can use them to find your own!

God Bless

No comments: