Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wags Deals 9/14

DD and I took off for Walgreens today. It was too cute. We got to the door and I picked up a basket and a flier. What did DD do? Picked up a basket and a flier :). She then promptly ran into a display and knocked it over! I think that she is getting the hang of this sale shopping. I am looking forward to when she can read and help me find the best deals.

We spent 12.71 today but this included a 9.99 gift for DD. A friend has this cool tape recorder with 2 microphones and DD loved it. She told me she got it at Wags and I have been watching for it ever since. I hadnt seen it at our store. Today we went to a different store and I was thrilled to find it on the shelf. So, really our deals only cost about 2.71 (and probably slightly less since that would include tax on the gift).

My 2.71 purchased:

1 Bic Soliel razors, on sale for 4.99, 1/1 from Easy Saver, 2/1 from 9/14 insert=1.99
2 Colgate Max Fresh with beads 6.0 tubes on sale for .99, 2 .75 coupons from 9/7 inserts=.48
1 Soft Soap Pomagranate on sale for .99, .35 coupon from 8/24, .64
Plus the 9.99 gift
2.00 RR
Total OOP= 12.71, though as I look at my receipt I realize that I didnt get credit for my 35 cent coupon. So Sad :(.

Other Blogs about this weeks Walgreen's Deals:

Money Saving Mom

No comments: