Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Free Buddies


It took me a little bit to realize that I had gotten this coupon. I read about it on Money Saving Mom and thought too bad we didnt get that one :(. Then I found it!! There is a 2 page add in the September 14th insert and it has 3 coupons on it. The middle one says 3.00 off any 3 Johnson and Johnson products. This includes Johnson and Johnson's Buddies!


My local Walmart sells them for 97 cents each. So, I took my 3 coupons and cleared off the shelf. Yep there were exactly 9 Buddies on the shelf and I needed 9 to use all of my coupons.


Can you believe that I have two children and I had never even heard of these things before?? I am in love. They smell sooo good!! I have set one out on the sink so my DD can use it and well guess who else has been using it? LOL


If you are local to me you may want to wait till Walmart restocks. If not, go clear out your local shelves.


2 comments:

Mary said...

Also, right now, Schnucks is printing out a catalina for $3 off $3 (the same deal basically) and the handsoaps are the same deal. So you can keep rolling it.

Lisa said...

Thanks for the tip! I will try and get up there.