Sunday, September 7, 2008

I got all this for 8 cents

In order save money, we are in the process of switching DS from disposable diapers to cloth. I had heard that some Targets were now carrying BumGenius diapers in store. I had to find out if my Target was one of them. Sadly, I found out that ours Target does not carry the BG diapers. But, all was not lost.

Thanks to a great tip from moneysavingmom.com I got everything in these two pictures for just .08!








1~Peanuts Tee was 6.99 clearanced for 1.74
2~Mr Happy mood chooser 1.00
3~Little Miss Sunshine mouse pad 1.00
4~Miss Stubborn write of board 1.00


I am a sucker for the 1.00 isle at Target and I always feel bad for finding 'junk' to buy, but I do. So, getting it all for 8 cents made me very happy!



How did I do this?



Well, first, I bought these:


2 packages of PopTarts, one box of Cheese-Its and a package of Elf Fudge cookies-yum! I was a huge hit at my house when I refilled the snack cupboard :)

Target had buy 4 Poptarts, Rice Crispie Treats, Cheese-Its, or Keebler cookies for 9.00. Not bad not great. But, when you bought 4 you got a 5.00 Target gift card with your purchase.

So, I purchased the food and spent 9.05. Then, I ran a second transaction for all our fun extras and spent just .08.

Total spent at Target=9.13

This week Target is giving away Gift card again. Buy 2 boxes of Luvs (on sale for 15.00 each) and get a 5.00 gift card. If you have a 1.00 off coupon from the P&G insert from 8/31 you will save even more.

No comments: